Get ready for some serious fun this spring!
Registration is open for the Spring Session that begins Monday, April 3rd and ends Friday, June 16th (unless otherwise noted due to school early dismissal and mid-winter break). Click here to Enroll Now or you can see the descriptions for the classes here and then enroll by March 27th.
Note: No Classes on the following days:
- Week of April 10th-14th (No school – Spring break)
- Wednesday May 10th (2-hour early dismissal)
- Monday May 29th (No school – Memorial Day)
Full and Partial Scholarships are available to families who request them, no questions asked, for one class per child per session. Please note that scholarships are funded through the proceeds of the PTA Enrichment Program itself, i.e. from all of our families. The goal is to be all-inclusive but also self-sustaining. Please carefully consider the needs of your family when deciding whether to request a scholarship. Scholarship requests will be kept confidential. If the demand for scholarships is too great, the PTA may need to limit the number of scholarships awarded.
- Registrations are due by Monday, March 27th. One registration per child.
- Classes with a stated maximum limit will be determined by lottery. Late registrations will be considered by PTA Enrichment coordinator.
- Two ways to register: On line (processed in real time) OR paper enrollment (processed at same time as on line). If enrolling by paper, please fill out and hand in last two pages of this document to the PTA Command Center’s Drop Slot. Parents will receive an email confirmation prior to the start of the session