Lafayette Elementary School partners with DreamBox Learning, an online Intelligent Adaptive Learning ™ program that helps all students achieve better, faster math proficiency.
DreamBox is an online program – there is no software to download. All you need is a high-speed internet connection and Adobe Flash. Adobe Flash is free and is included with many internet browsers. Download
Students can access DreamBox Learning from any computer, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using the following link:
Go to www.dreambox.com/ipad or search for “DreamBox Math” in the app store. Download DreamBox Math Green and DreamBox Math Blue to ensure your student has access to the full catalog of DreamBox Learning Math Lessons. When prompted in the app, use the School Code: znc2/xwuh
Review your student’s academic progress with a DreamBox Parent Account. Please follow these steps to create your free Parent Account:
- Go to play.dreambox.com/login/znc2/xwuh
- Have your student login to their profile just as they would at school.
- Click Setup Parent Access at the bottom of the page.
- Follow instructions to create a new login and password.
- Click “Submit”
Log into your home account after set up:
- Go to www.play.dreambox.com
- Enter your email address and password.
- To see student progress, click the “Family Dashboard” button.
For questions, contact DreamBox Client Care by calling (877) 451-7845 (weekdays 5 am – 5 pm, Pacific Time) or email email@example.com.