The Lafayette PTA provides funds for vital components of the school, including:
- Classroom Tutors
- School Nurse Assistant
- School Counselor
- Playground Supervisor
- Special Education Instructor
- Instrumental Music
- Enrichment Programs
All of these programs are possible because of the fundraising efforts of Lafayette’s students, teachers, staff, and parents. There are two big fundraising drives during the school year; the Walk-A-Thon and the School Auction. Other ways for you to help raise money for the school include:
- Amazon.com (Lafayette Affiliate Link)
- Bartell Drugs ‘B’ Caring Card
- Boxtops for Education
- PCC Natural Markets Scrip Cards
In West Seattle our community is everything. The Lafayette PTA would like to recognize the organizations in our community that have financially supported Lafayette. Please take a minute to see the organizations that are Lafayette Sponsors. Be sure to visit and say “thank you” to our sponsors when you shop, dine, or when you are out for a date night.
Financial donations are also accepted online at the Lafayette PTA’s Paypal Donations page.
Information about corporate donation matching can be found online at the Lafayette PTA’s Matching Funds page.
Recent Fundraising Posts:
- Volunteer for the Auction on the new SignUp Genius site
- Walk-A-Thon Parties and Fun Facts
- 1 more day until the Art Show & Craft Fair, Food Drive, Health Room and Dine Out Dates
- Book Fair December 1st – 7th
- Movie Night is this Friday, November 18th at 5:30pm
- Movie Night Friday 11/18 Needs Volunteers
- The Walk-A-Thon results are outstanding!
- Return Walk-A-Thon Envelopes Friday, November 4th!
- Another Classroom Takes Gold, Room 19!
- Walk-A-Thon: The Second “Super Silly Fun” Week