The Lafayette PTA Presents
A Parent Workshop on Child Safety, Led By Child Safety Expert Kim Estes
Thursday, March 20th 6:30PM, Lafayette Auditorium
Free childcare available
Workshop topics will include:
- Sleepovers & Play dates
- Cell phones for kids?
- Home alone? Are they ready?
- Talkative kids (blessing or a curse?)
- Questions every adult should be asking
- Teaching your child about body safety
- Out and about neighborhood safety
- Safety tools: What works? What doesn’t?
- Red Flags parents need to watch out for
- The “Super 10” every kid should know
We all want to keep our kids safe. Learn easy tips and tools that make safety fun, not scary. No graphic conversations. No scare tactics.
Learn more at SavvyParentsSafeKids.com
Print this flyer and help spread the word!